Cahuita National Park
Cahuita National Park is one of the most famous parks in Costa Rica. It is situated in the province of Limon in the Caribbean Side of the country. The park was designed to protect the coral reefs and to preserve as many animal species facing danger of extinction as possible.
Cahuita National Park is a reputed park and is attracting tourists from all corners of the world because of its beauty. The most significant impact of the park is that it is protecting the animals and plants and is protecting many of the beaches because it extends for 8 km by the seashore. It is one of the biggest parks and one of the most visited in the country. If you are looking for a place in the jungle to visit with your family, friends, or just with yourself, this is definitily what you are looking for.
Essential Aspects of the Park
Here are the following essential aspects about the park:
- It is called Cahuita National Park because it is located near the Cahuita city of Costa Rica
- It is covering a total area of about 1,100 hectors
- Cahuita National Park is protecting 35 species of corals, 140 species of mollusks, 44 species of crustaceans, 123 species of fishes and other large animals including raccoons, rabbits, sloths and hovers
- It was established in December 1982 and is one of the advanced types of parks
Here is the list of the services we are offering to you!
- Transfer from Vista Verde Guesthouse to Cahuita National Park and back
- Snacks and water for the hike
- Local guide to take you to the best places in Cahuita
- Snorkeling instructor and gear
- Boat to Coral Arrecifes for snorkeling
We are here to provide you the specific guidelines you need so that you may travel and visit this park without any hurdle or any other issue according to your wish. We highly recommend you visiting such a great place, where you will get the peace of your mind and comfort of life and nature as well. So, contact us and visit Cahuita to enjoy a few days of your life.